Made specific to fit Toyota Tacoma
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
High quality mudflaps
Protect your pickup from dirt and gravel
Toyota Tacoma rally mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your car.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective. That allow them to hold their shape at speed and block the most damaging kind of tire spray. That allow them to bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage. That allow these things to happen in the harshest environments of extreme heat to extreme cold.
Each mud flap set for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma comes with 4 flaps, stainless steel mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma.
Fits: '05-'15 Tacomas with factory fender flares. Won't fit the X-Runner or other models without fender flares.
*If you have clearance issues when turning your front wheels choose our XL Mud Flaps for Over-Sized Tires
Our NORMAL flaps are a couple inches shorter than the OEM Mud Guards as research showed that people thought those were too long. The SHORT versions are about 3" shorter than the Original for greater clearance and less scraping when off-roading. *SHORT IS A CUSTOM OPTION AND IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, OLIVE DRAB, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE. Colors other than Black are considered Custom as they are made to order.
- Large design provides your Tacoma with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Won't scratch your Tacoma's paint like the oem molded mud flaps from Toyota.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, no drilling required.
- Mounting slots in flaps allow for some adjustability.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple colors for added flare and personalization.