Made specific to fit Toyota RAV4
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
High quality mudflaps
Protect your car from dirt and gravel
Toyota RAV4 rally mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your car.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective. That allow them to hold their shape at speed and block the most damaging kind of tire spray. That allow them to bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage. That allow these things to happen in the harshest environments of extreme heat to extreme cold.
Each mud flap set for the Fifth Generation 2019+ Toyota RAV4 comes with 4 flaps, stainless steel mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations. *The rear flaps mount using the OEM Mud Guard locations. If your vehicle did not come with those, you will have to drill a couple holes in the plastic on the edge of the rear bumper.* These mud flaps work on the Adventure and TRD Off Road trim levels.
This listing is for the Adventure and TRD OffRoad. If you are looking for LE, XLE, Limited and XLE Premium, please look HERE.
ORIGINAL VS XL: The XL flaps are about 1" wider towards the outside edge and almost 1" longer than the Original sized flaps. We suggest you run the Original sized mud flaps for OEM sized wheels.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, OLIVE DRAB, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE. Colors other than Black are considered Custom as they are made to order.
- Large design provides your RAV4 with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Available in 2 sizes: Original or XL.
- Will not scratch your RAV4's paint like the OEM molded mud flaps.
- Mud flap design allows room for running bigger than OEM tires.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold. From city driving to overlanding.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations. Drilling pre marked spots may be required on the rear.
- Mounting slots in flaps allow for some adjust-ability.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple color for added flare and personalization.