Tailor made mud guards for Mazda CX-5
- Excellent protection from stone chips and debris
- Easy mounting
Rokblokz Mazda CX-5 rally mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your car.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective. That allow them to hold their shape at speed and block the most damaging kind of tire spray. That allow them to bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage. That allow these things to happen in the harshest environments of extreme heat to extreme cold.
Each mud flap set for the 2013-2017 Mazda CX-5 (KE) 1st Generation comes with 4 flaps, stainless steel mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations.
The SHORT versions are about 1.5" shorter for greater clearance and less scraping on lowered vehicles.
COLOR OPTIONS: We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE.
- Large design provides your CX-5 with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, no drilling required.
- Mounting slots in flaps allow for some adjustability.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- SHORT versions available for lowered cars.
- Mud Flaps available in BLACK, RED, or WHITE.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple colors for added flare and personalization.