Made specific to fit Jeep Wrangler
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
Protect your truck today!
Protect your truck from gravel, stone chips and dirt. This mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your Jeep.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective, to hold their shape at speed and to block the most damaging kind of tire spray.
JEEP WRANGLER 2018+
WRANGLER & WRANGLER UNLIMITED (JL & JLU)
SAHARA, SPORT, RUBICON
- Four mud flaps for front and rear wheels.
- All mounting hardware needed.
- Mounting instructions made for Wrangler.
- Logo in a variation of colors to choose from.
The REAR FLAPS are mounted using a custom heavy-duty powder coated steel bracket. This bracket makes it possible to adjust the flaps in and out to account for a range of tire size and wheel offset. With adventure in mind, we designed these mud flaps so that you can easily remove the flaps without any tools right on the side of a trail if needed.
The FRONT FLAPS are confirmed to fit with the OEM fenders ONLY. They will not mount on aftermarket fenders or OEM fenders that have been split. For Rubicon owners, they are designed with the shape of the OEM Rubicon Rock Rails partially cut out, so you can simply cut the tabs and remove the shape allowing the Rubicon Rock Rails to pass through the front mud flap.
Many other rock rails / side steps (Mopar or aftermarket) do not come as far forward as the OEM Rubicon sliders do and should not interfere with our mud flaps. Be sure to click on all the pics for more details and visuals. RECON edition comes with different rock rails than the Rubicon and our front flaps are not tested on those and may not fit without modification.
You may also request the front flaps without the partial hole cut out if you either don't have the OEM Rubicon Rock Sliders and/or need to modify the flaps yourself for other style rock sliders / side steps. Just make sure to leave a NOTE when ordering saying: "NO PARTIALLY CUT HOLE PLEASE".
- Fits all trim levels including the Sahara, Sport and Rubicon.
- Front flaps help keep mud and rock chips from damaging the body, especially the door handles.
- Tool-less quick detach front and rear flaps.
- Available in two sizes (Original and XL) to provide great coverage on stock and modified vehicles.
- Quick release screws make these quick to remove when rock crawling.
- Front mud flaps mount using existing OEM mounting locations. NO cutting, drilling or welding.
- Rear mud flaps mount using existing OEM mounting locations and some minor modification to the rear wheel well liner.
- XL size clears up to 40-inch tires.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps). Our mud flaps resist getting sucked into the tire.