Made to fit your Jeep Wrangler !
Mudflaps - Brackets - Mounting instructions
Choose your mudflap size!
- Fits all trim levels including the Sahara, Sport, and Rubicon.
- Front flaps help keep mud and rock chips from damaging the body, especially the door handles.
- Tool-less quick detach front and rear flaps.
- Quick-release screws make these quick to remove when rock crawling.
- Available in multiple sizes to provide great coverage on stock and modified vehicles.
- Front and rear mud flaps mount using existing OEM mounting locations with some minor modifications to the rear wheel well liner. NO drilling, or welding.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flaps are flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps). Our mud flaps resist getting sucked into the tire.
Each full kit comes with 4 flaps (front and rear), heavy-duty powder coated steel mounting brackets, stainless steel & rust-resistant mounting hardware, and installation instructions to fit factory hole locations.
WHAT IT FITS:
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JKU)
2018+ WRANGLER (JL)
Any other Wrangler Generation or Jeep model
Some Non USDM models may have slight differences
2 SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM:
-ORIGINAL size mud flaps are good for stock tires up to about 33 inches and is pictured in the photos. Mostly for those who want to run a more stock set up.
-The XL size mud flaps are good for tires from about 35 inches up to about 40 inches.
Our FLAPS are mounted using custom heavy-duty powder-coated steel brackets. The brackets make it possible to adjust the flaps in and out to account for a range of tire size and wheel offset. With adventure in mind, we designed these mud flaps so that you can easily remove the flaps without any tools right on the side of a trail if needed.
Please note that this kit was designed on a stock USDM vehicle. When modifying body panels, wheels or suspension, you may have to modify the flaps to work with those changes. If you have any questions before your purchase, please email us with any questions.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, YELLOW, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE. Colors other than Black are considered Custom as they are made to order.
*NO RETURNS ON COLORED FLAPS
Screen resolution, lighting, and surroundings all affect how colors present. If you are questioning how well the color will match, please order a set of sample colors HERE.
Please note that a shopping cart quantity of one (1) refers to the number of kits you are selecting, not the number of flaps in the kit. You are purchasing four (4) mud flaps and all accompanying hardware and brackets in this listing.
FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous U.S.
International shipping is available. You can see pricing in the shopping cart. Please note that International Taxes and Duties are the responsibility of the buyer and can be paid at checkout.
RokBlokz Quick Detach mud flaps for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited (JK, JKU) are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments from extremely hot climates to extremely cold ones. They offer excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps gives them the specific ability to remain rigid enough to not flap in the wind, flexible enough to bend and give over obstacles, and durable enough to take whatever abuse you can throw at them. RokBlokz mud flaps can bend, flex, give, even scrape and drag without breakage. Whether you are crawling on the rocks, overlanding near a lake, or tearing up the trails, you are protected.
- DO YOUR FLAPS WORK WITH AFTERMARKET FENDERS?
The FRONT FLAPS are mounted using a heavy-duty powder-coated steel bracket that is mounted to the frame. This allows for a broader fitment range. Aftermarket fenders are unverified.
The REAR FLAPS are mounted using a heavy-duty powder-coated steel bracket that is mounted to the frame so they are unaffected by modifying the fenders or running aftermarket fenders.
- WILL THESE WORK WITH ROCK RAILS AND SIDE STEPS?
They should work with most side steps and rock rails, but only the Sahara side step pictured has been verified.
- WILL THE FLAPS WORK WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPERS?
The REAR FLAPS are mounted using a heavy-duty powder-coated steel bracket that is mounted to the Frame so they are unaffected by running aftermarket bumpers.
- HOW DO THE FLAPS MOUNT THAT ALLOWS THEM TO BE QUICKLY REMOVED?
The REAR FLAPS are mounted to a heavy-duty powder-coated steel bracket that mounts directly to the Frame of the Vehicle. This bracket makes it possible to adjust the flaps in and out to account for a range of tire size and wheel offset. Because of this bracket system, you can easily remove the flaps without any tools right on the side of a trail if needed.
- WHAT VEHICLES WILL THIS KIT WORK WITH?
This listing is for the 2007-2018 WRANGLER 2 door JK & 4 door JKU only. This kit will not work for any other Jeep model or Wrangler Generation. It should work on all JK trims including the Sport, mid-level Sport S, luxurious Overland, Sahara, Moab, Willys, freedom edition, the off-road-ready Rubicon.
- CAN I BUY ONLY THE FRONT OR REAR SET?
Front ONLY and Rear ONLY Kits are available by selecting that option (they come with ONLY the 2 front flaps or the 2 rear flaps along with all mounting hardware, brackets, and installation instructions).
- CAN I MIX AND MATCH SIZES?
Yes, but the pricing will be different than a whole kit in the same size. You will have to go to the individual front or rear listing and add the desired size to your cart on each listing.
- IF I BUY A HALF KIT NOW, CAN I GET THE OTHER HALF LATER AT THE UPGRADE PRICE OF $85?
No. When you order the front and rear together, you are getting a discount as we only have to handle your order 1 time and there is only 1 shipping charge. If you choose to order half now and half later the discounted offer no longer applies.