Made specific to fit F-250 / F-350 SRW
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
Highest quality for your large pickup
Ford F-250 & F-350 srw pick-up splash guards are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our guards give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your Pickup.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the guards to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective. That allow them to hold their shape at speed and block the most damaging kind of tire spray. That allow them to bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage. That allow these things to happen in the harshest environments of extreme heat to extreme cold.
These are the characteristics that we believe combine to make the best splash guards.
2017+ Ford F-250/F-350 Super duty SRW
May not fit trucks with fender flares.
If you have larger-than-stock tires, check your front tires at full lock for fender clearance BEFORE ordering.
Each set comes with 4 flaps (2 Fronts and 2 Rears), stainless steel mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE.
- Sleek design provides your F250 & F350 with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel, while still maintaining the aggressive styling lines of your car
- Rokblokz Splash Guards maintain a very OEM look, but wont damage paint because they mount inside the wheel well rather than wrapping around the fender.
- Uses OEM mounting locations.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Laser Etched logo is very subtle yet attractive.
Have you seen this?