Made specific to fit Ford Explorer
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
World wide shipping!
Each mud flap set for the 2020+ Ford Explorer comes with 4 flaps (front and rear), stainless steel and rust-resistant mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations for the 6th Generation Ford Explorer SUV. This kit is designed around ST Trim. It will also fit the limited and should fit all other trims including the Hybrid and XLT.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, YELLOW, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, OLIVE DRAB, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE. Colors other than Black are considered Custom as they are made to order.
Please factor in 8-10 Business Days for Processing and Assembly.
- Large design provides your Explorer with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from extreme heat to extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, NOT self-tapping screws.
- Stainless Steel and rust-resistant mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple colors for added flair and personalization.