Made specific to fit Ford Explorer
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
World wide shipping!
Each mud flap set for the 11-19 Ford Explorer comes with 4 flaps (front and rear), stainless steel and rust-resistant mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations for the 5th Generation Ford Explorer SUV.
ORIGINAL VS XL:
The XL flaps are about 1" wider towards the outside edge and almost 1" to 1.5" longer than the Original sized flaps. We suggest you run the Original sized mud flaps for OEM-sized wheels and we suggest that if your vehicle has lift kits and/or off-road tires to purchase the XL.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, YELLOW, GREY, OLIVE DRAB, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE. Colors other than Black are considered Custom as they are made to order.
Please factor in 8-10 Business Days for Processing and Assembly.
- Large design provides your Explorer with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from extreme heat to extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, NOT self-tapping screws.
- Stainless Steel and rust-resistant mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple colors for added flair and personalization.