Made specific to fit RAM Pickup
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
Protect your Truck today!
Dodge RAM 1500 / 2500 / 3500 mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your RAM truck.
Specifically the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, light weight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective, to hold their shape at speed and to block the most damaging kind of tire spray. RokBlokz mud flaps for the 4th Generation RAM 1500/2500/3500 will bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage. Doesn't matter if you're exploring the frozen tundra or the scorching hot desert, RokBlokz mud flaps will perform for you.
These are the characteristics that we believe combine to make the best on or off-road mud flaps.
2002 - 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 / 2500 / 3500
Each mud flap set comes with 4 flaps (front and rear), stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations for the DODGE RAM pickup truck.
Each set comes with 4 flaps (2 Fronts and 2 Rears), stainless steel mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations.
ORIGINAL VS XL:
The XL flaps are about 4cm wider towards the outside edge and along the bottom than the Original sized flaps. We suggest you run the Original sized mud flaps for OEM sized wheels and no flares. Trucks with Flares, lift kits and off road tires will probably want the XL size.
We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE.
- Large design provides your Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Light weight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray.
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, NOT self-tapping screws.
- Stainless Steel and rust resistant mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple color for added flare and personalization.