Made specific to fit your truck!
Mud flaps - Brackets - Instructions
Protect your pickup today.
mud flaps for the 2015+ Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments from extremely hot climates to extremely cold ones.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific ability to remain rigid enough to not flap in the wind, flexible enough to bend and give over obstacles, and durable enough to take whatever abuse you can throw at them. RokBlokz mud flaps can bend, flex, give, even scrape and drag without breakage.
Each mud flap set for the 2015+ Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon comes with 4 flaps (front and rear), stainless steel mounting hardware, and instructions to fit factory hole locations.
Trim levels supported are: Base models, LT, WT and Z71. These will not fit with fender flares.
DOES NOT FIT: If you have a 2017+ Chevy Colorado ZR2 click here for our listing.
In some cases, you may need to remove the existing factory splash guard, which is simple.
COLOR OPTIONS: We offer multiple color options for some customization. Flaps are available in BLACK, RED, WHITE, GREY, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, and DEEP PURPLE.
- Provide your Colorado/Canyon with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Won't scratch your truck's paint like molded mud flaps.
- Heavy duty and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from the extreme heat to the extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, NOT self-tapping screws.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple colors for added flare and personalization.