Made specific for Vw Golf Estate/Alltrack !
Mud flaps - Mounting hardware - Mounting instructions
Easy mounting, no drilling needed!
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Mk7, Mk7.5 mud flaps are CNC laser cut from a proprietary material specifically designed to endure the harshest environments. Our kits are designed on stock vehicles with stock wheels, tires and suspension. While they should fit cars that have been modified from stock, sometimes there may be modifications to the flaps or mounting to accommodate those changes to the vehicle.
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps gives them the specific characteristics that make them highly effective at protecting your VW.
Specifically, the combination of extreme durability, flexibility, lightweight, and rigidity that all come together to allow the flaps to extend out from the fender's edge enough to be effective. That allows them to hold their shape at speed and block the most damaging kind of tire spray, to bend, flex, give, and even scrape and drag without breakage, and allows these things to happen in the harshest environments of extreme heat to extreme cold.
These are the characteristics that we believe combine to make the best rally mud flaps.
This listing is only for the wagon/estate not the Hatch
Volkswagen Golf Estate: 2015,2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 (VW Mk7, Mk7.5) - All exteriors.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack: 2017, 2018, 2019 (VW Mk7, Mk7.5) -All exteriors.
- Four mudflaps for both front and rear wheels.
- Mounting accessories such as screws, washers and brackets.
- Model-specific mounting instructions for Golf estate
- Large design provides your Golf SportWagen with excellent protection from harsh road debris and gravel.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, designed to survive the harshest environments from extreme heat to extreme cold.
- Won't crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we're not into flappy mud flaps).
- Mount using existing OEM mounting locations, no drilling required.
- Mounting slots in flaps allow for some adjustability.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included.
- Flaps and logos are available in multiple colors for added flair and personalization.